Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

cannot edit post or replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anointed
    Participant

@anointed

This problem has been fixed in the trunk vs. slated for the next release.

robotcake
    Participant

@robotcake

Can I download it somewhere? Thanks!

robotcake
    Participant

@robotcake

o I tried that with my current site and it remove my group forum, and say the super admin don’t have the permission to create group forum after that

robotcake
    Participant

@robotcake

Actually I installed the 2.2 into a clean site without buddypress and it works if I put the files in the extra back to the bbpress plugin root folder, but with the same method if I install it on the buddypress enabled site it won’t work, the topic edit, merge, split and reply edit will not work at all, any idea?

ochiba77
    Participant

@ochiba77

I’m having the same issue with version 2.1.3.
    When this fix version will be released?

bruno05
    Participant

@bruno05

Just installed this forum and am very disappointed. I installed mingle forum as well and out of the box it is fantastic. But do not like the fact that the theme does not integrate with the site theme. This integrates with the theme but thats all it does. I have spend hours trying to get the sidebar to work and finally found a plugin called WP tweaks. Okay side bar works, but then no topis are visible and no menu items are visible to allow me to post a reply or create a topic.

Everywhere i look, I see folks telling that you have to change the code in one file or the other. Really? Come on folks before you deploy a piece of software at least make sure it works and has the basic functions before marketing it as easy to use and a 10 minute install.

I am a big Joomla fan and atleast Joomla plugins work and we do not have to change every php or html file. I like WordPress a lot, but a lot of the plugins are badly coded like this one.

Am removing this forum and will give it a 1 star for too many problems right out of the box. I need to hire programmers just to get the basics working.

No where in the documentation it talks about the sidebar issue and these other problems. But I can see why this would be a programmers dream. It is job secuerity for them so they can spend hours on making the basics work. Switching to Mingle.

Unfortunate.

bruno

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar