Categories
Search
Bottom

Cannot click comment field or leave comment

• Danpajosite
    Participant

@danpajosite

Hello,

I have a strange thing going on on my site. When I want to leave a comment below a blog post it is not possible for me to click the WYSIWYG editor field. I cannot type any comment. Not as an Administrator or normal user.

After searching a lot I have noticed that the setting “Add a toolbar and buttons to text boxes to help in HTML format is causing this strange behaviour.

When I turn this setting off I can type a comment. When I turn it on again its not possible anymore to click the comment field.

How to solve this because the buttons are needed. With the seettings turned on I can only leave a commment after hitting F5 multiple times.

To see an example go to click here its a dutch article but that doesnt matter.

At this moment it is not possible to leave a comment. I have turned “Add a toolbar and buttons to text boxes to help in HTML format” on. You can use for login

login: testpiet
    pass: test123

Let me know when you want me to turn the bbpress setting off.

Or how I can solve this.

Regards

jap

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

it could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Then come back

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar