Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Cannot Access WordPress Dasboard

• Hello, I have spent 5 years on my site and downloaded bb press today because of all the great things they said about it on this site.

Now I can no longer access my dashboard to edit anything.

I have been deleting plugins from my file manager in cpanel but it’s not helping.

I have found some things in the forums and tried to change all my wordpress user roles and capablities to the defaults but it’s not doing anything.

I noticed that registration was disabled too so i re-enabled it in the database.

Now my site and database are a complete mess and I have no idea how to fix it.

Why would you ever release this software?

No one will answer me either.

5 years of nonstop hard work and it’s not looking good.

I just saved up for 4 years and did a 20k ad campaign too.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Do you still have a problem?

I am unsure from your various rants what exactly the issue is – I need a problem definition to be able to help, and don’t know from your name ‘iapologizepleasedeleteme’ whether you have now fixed your issue.

If you still have the problem then – given that you have been pressing lots of buttons – I would suggest you contact you host provider and ask then to revert your site to a previous backup – almost all host providers take backups every 24 hours. This will get you site working again.

I would then invest some time in creating a test site – to do development in your live site is just stupid, as you have found out. See https://codex.bbpress.org/getting-started/testing-your-bbpress-installation/creating-a-test-site/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar