Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Can anyone help me with this E_ERROR

• zeddje
    Participant

@zeddje

Een fout van het type E_ERROR werd veroorzaakt op regelnummer 125 van het bestand /var/www/vhosts/lvlb.nl/community.lvlb.nl/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/users/engagements.php. Foutmelding: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_users_for_object() on null in /var/www/vhosts/lvlb.nl/community.lvlb.nl/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/users/engagements.php:125
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/vhosts/lvlb.nl/community.lvlb.nl/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/users/engagements.php(146): bbp_get_users_for_object(12108, ‘_bbp_moderator_…’, ‘post’)
    #1 /var/www/vhosts/lvlb.nl/community.lvlb.nl/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/forums/capabilities.php(125): bbp_is_object_of_user(12108, 547, ‘_bbp_moderator_…’)
    #2 /var/www/vhosts/lvlb.nl/community.lvlb.nl/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): bbp_map_forum_meta_caps(Array, ‘moderate_forum’, 547, Array)
    #3 /var/www/vhosts/lvlb.nl/community.lvlb.nl/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
    #4 /var/www/vhosts/lvlb.nl/community.lvlb.nl/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/sub-actions.php(523): apply_filters(‘bbp_map_meta_ca…’, Array, ‘moderate_forum’, 547, Array)
    #5 /var/www/vhosts/lvlb.nl/community.lvlb.nl/wp-includes/cl

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

what version of php are you running ?

zeddje
    Participant

@zeddje

Hi Robin,

Php 7.1.29, and when i saw you answer… i now gonna put it on 7.3.5

greetings
    Barry

zeddje
    Participant

@zeddje

O do you prefer onother version?

Robin W

@robin-w

no, that probably wasn’t the problem, if you had been on version 5.x then that might be the issue.

If php version doesn’t fix then it could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Then come back

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar