Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BUG: bbPress 0.9 download not working

• kevinjohngallagher

@kevinjohngallagher

Hello folks,

I’ve found a rather sporadic bug when trying to download bbPress 0.9 from teh downloads page. Specifically rather than going to the .zip file, it led me to a blank page instead.

2 computer, 4 browsers, same issue.

Been like this since at least this morning (GMT).

I’m presuming it’s a hic-up, but just thought i’d point it out :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Ryan Hellyer
    Participant

@ryanhellyer

I had the same problem when I created my last new thread. Very weird.

For me it happens a lot when downloading a plugin. Just hit refresh and it will eventually work.

I’ve had this problem when downloading plugins while signed out… if I sign it, I’ve noticed it tends to work?

The issue happens more often than it usually would for me, b/c the plugins install uses 0.8.3 and isn’t signin integrated with the main forum (which uses the latest version).

At least, I think that signing in will fix the downloads! It could just be random chance that ever time I’ve signed in before, the downloads have started working again! :-)

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

This has to be a communications hickup to the SVN because I occasionally have the same problem downloading the plugins.

Next time it happens, try copying the link and putting a random query after it, ie. https://bbpress.org/legacy.tar.gz?12345 and see if that makes a difference (or not).

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar