Categories
Search
Bottom

BP group forum pagination issue with wishlist

• ecodemy
    Participant

@ecodemy

Hi!
    I have a problem concerning Wishlist Member and group forums.
    The custom post types forums, topics and replies are protected by Wishlist Member and the respective WLM levels are applied to them. Regarding general forums (bbPress) the pagination and protection works very well as expected but not in Buddypress group forums.

Unfortunately members can not access the second or any other than the first page of a group forum topic (in Buddypress groups). If a member (who has no admin rights) clicks on [2] or [->] of the pagination, they always get the first page displayed although the permalink is correct and the URL states that they are apperantly on page 2.

Group forum pagination

As soon as I deactivate wishlistmember, the pagination in the group forums works as expected and all pages of a topic can be accessed.

As group forum is a key feature in my closed community, I kindly request help to get this fixed. I already asked in the Buddypress Support forum for help, but they said that BuddyPress is not implicated. So here I am…

I tested it on a subdomain with Twenty sixteen and all plugins disabled except:
    WordPress 4.7.1
    bbPress 2.5.12
    BuddyPress 2.7.4
    WishList Member 2.91.3153

I know that Wishlist Member is a paid plugin and I already contacted their support. I just think, that this may not be solved by one party 🙂

I appriciate your afforts and any information I can pass to the WLM developers why this isn’t working as it should be.

Thank you very much

Philipp

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar