Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Blank Page Problems

• RobMackay
    Participant

@robmackay

Hi guys. Bbpress installed really well and integrated brilliantly. Very nice.

My problem though is when creating a new topic and hit submit, I am taken to a blank page (as in no content at all). Now I have changed all my permalinks back to default and back again and to many other variations – no joy, even on the default. It seems to happen when the page is submitted so I am guessing now that it might be something to do with the $_POST not being handled right. I get no error with WP_DEBUG set to true (which it currently is) and if I just refresh the page it loads the forum up like nothing has happend.

my error_log file has nothing in it since the 5th of July.

If you goto http://www.fluffygamers.co.uk/forums feel free to have a go. 🙂

Thanks very much for reading!

• Rob
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• RobMackay
    Participant

@robmackay

No one has any ideas? 🙂

Ajay Sharma
    Participant

@ajay3085006

firstly you must select one base forum to create topic, and if still not then there must be problem in integration bbpress check the short codes here https://codex.bbpress.org/shortcodes/ create new post or page then per page separtely put required short code . and preview them they must work.
    best of luck.

RobMackay
    Participant

@robmackay

Thanks ajay – I will give the shortcode thing a go 🙂

RobMackay
    Participant

@robmackay

The shortcodes work fine.

Just so people know – I have forms set up I am trying to post in a form that I have set up. I have the “new topic” box but when I submit the new topic it takes me to a blank page. Everything else is in the OP

More help needed please 🙂

bjou
    Participant

@bjou

Hey Rob,
    same problems here. Did you already fix that bug in your isntallation? I am keen to know how…

-regards, bjou

RobMackay
    Participant

@robmackay

Nope never got it sorted – sorry 🙁 Gave up.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar