Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress & WordPress integration, Warning contentfooter.php file and email widget

• Hi. My new forum can be found here http://cfdblaze.com/forums/

1. stationpro is the WP theme, and the bbPress forum, wordpress installed on main url and shares db with bbPress. I really don’t know code or php, but it looks like I am missing a file, see the warnings below, or at the site:

Warning: include(THEME_LIB/_contentfooter.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cfdblaze/public_html/forums/bb-templates/BaseStationForum/footer.php on line 8

Warning: include(THEME_LIB/_contentfooter.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cfdblaze/public_html/forums/bb-templates/BaseStationForum/footer.php on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘THEME_LIB/_contentfooter.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/cfdblaze/public_html/forums/bb-templates/BaseStationForum/footer.php on line 8

2. The mailchimp email widget in the lower right footer is jogged funny. On the regular site it looks fine. What can I do? I have looked at this on Safari and Firefox and it is the same on each.

I really appreciate any help whatsoever. Thank You!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Looks like the bbPress forum footer.php is trying to load a WordPress file? For this integration, maybe you should find the file that’s being referred to (_contentfooter.php) and just hard code the path to it, rather than relying on the constant THEME_LIB, which doesn’t appear to be working.

One problem at a time.

Also, it’s just a warning, although it’s warning you something is not working. On a production site, you should not display warnings. During development, it’s good to see them, even if they’re just logged, so you can fix problems like this.

damagegroup

@damagegroup

Chrishajer! i need help… how do i hard code this file?..i dont have any coding experience this is my problem

damagegroup.com/wp1/forum

please help!

canada87
    Participant

@canada87

It’s too bad. Lots of people want help with this issue but that forum seems to be down for me.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar