Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbpress & woocommerce memberships

• miltonics
    Participant

@miltonics

I’m getting an error when I’m testing a “new account”. I’ve tracked it down to bbpress & woocommerce memberships.

Immediately on purchase I only get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_users_for_object() on null in /home/customer/www/midwestpermaculture.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/users/engagements.php:125 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/midwestpermaculture.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/users/engagements.php(146): bbp_get_users_for_object(47093, ‘_bbp_moderator_…’, ‘post’) #1 /home/customer/www/midwestpermaculture.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/users/capabilities.php(107): bbp_is_object_of_user(47093, 366, ‘_bbp_moderator_…’) #2 /home/customer/www/midwestpermaculture.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): bbp_map_primary_meta_caps(Array, ‘moderate’, 366, Array) #3 /home/customer/www/midwestpermaculture.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #4 /home/customer/www/midwestpermaculture.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/sub-actions.php(523): apply_filters(‘bbp_map_meta_ca…’, Array, ‘moderate’, 366, in /home/customer/www/midwestpermaculture.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/users/engagements.php on line 125

Any ideas?

It would be really nice to have forums in our membership site.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

thanks.

when you say you get this ‘when I’m testing a new account’ – can you give the exact steps to reproduce

Robin W

@robin-w

sorry, just reread your thread and you say on purchase, let me have a look

Robin W

@robin-w

as a test can you turn off bbpress engagements

dashboard>settings>forums>engagements

and see if the problem goes away

miltonics
    Participant

@miltonics

Thanks! I’m not getting notice of your replies for some reason.

I turned off the checkmark for engagements and still got the same result.

I turned off all the other checkmarks and it’s fixed!

I’ve zeroed in on the problem it’s “Forum Moderators” that is conflicting.

Robin W

@robin-w

I’ve zeroed in on the problem it’s “Forum Moderators” that is conflicting.

is this a plugin?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar