Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Bbpress Styling Edits Help Please

• blackbird16k
    Participant

@blackbird16k

Hello, so I’m looking forward to editing and changing some things on my bbpress. I’m looking to edit the backgrounds of the header, footer, reply header etc… But I notice through the link below the edits only show background color to change…

bbPress Styling Crib

I’m actually planning on using background images instead of a plain color. So I was wondering, if anybody knew how I go about putting a background image in place of the background color without messing up the code. Thanks in advance.

Also for 7. Template Notices Do anybody know which one is strictly for the color of the background? Without changing the text color, I just want to change the blue box to a certain orange color. Thanks…

one last change question…

for the editing of 4. Topic/reply background, is there a possible way of just editing the topics background and leaving the actual post background white? Since both of them are considered under the same category. I was interested in changing the topics boxes and not affecting the background of the actual posts background.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• blackbird16k
    Participant

@blackbird16k

UPDATE: I already figured out how to add background images to the post. But could somebody tell me how to figure out 7. Template Notices

Do anybody know which one is strictly for the color of the background? Without changing the text color, I just want to change the blue box to a certain orange color. Thanks…

one last change question…

for the editing of 4. Topic/reply background, is there a possible way of just editing the topics background and leaving the actual post background white? Since both of them are considered under the same category. I was interested in changing the topics boxes and not affecting the background of the actual posts background.

blackbird16k
    Participant

@blackbird16k

Never mind, just close the topic please. I’ve figured it out already.

Did you check bbp Style Pack ?

Pascal.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar