Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress Registration / Password Recovery Not working.

• Flash120
    Participant

@flash120

Hello, I am new to wordpress. I’ve ran into issues as I’ve been building a site most have been fixed after 4-20min of searching and troubleshooting. But I have been searching for this one for about 3 hours by now and I have no clue what the issue is.

Basically registration to my site/forum doesn’t work. I put the right short codes for registration and password recovery. Once I click register it takes me to the page. I put in a user name, email, and click ”register”. Then I get taken to the sites WordPress login. No email sent, nothing. My site is koolhow.com. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. It’s been driving me insane. :\

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• derock299
    Participant

@derock299

I am having the same issue, I have created forum and fine but when users register, they dont get email confirmation which makes the whole forum idea useless…..please help

niuserre
    Participant

@niuserre

@flash120

Does WordPress send you other emails? Like admin notifications of comments?

This sort of thing is usually related to your hosting and their rules for sending email from php applications, it might be a good idea to try them or to try a plugin for mail (like https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/).

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar