Categories
Search
Bottom

BBpress profile page not showing correct topics&replies for me

• berkelmudez
    Participant

@berkelmudez

Hi,

I have wordpress 4.4.4 with bbpress 2.5.8 installed with Buddypress 2.5.2 Everything works fine except on my profile page.

If I go to a user profile and go to the tab forums and subtab topics started, it just shows every single topic that has been made and not just the topic that has been started by that user.
    Same goes with ‘replies created’, I get to see every single reply beside the user’s replies.
    As with favorites and subscribed, All topics besides the favorites will also all still display.
    I basically needs all those tabs to display that user’s created topics and replies exactly like here on bbpress.org.

Is there a some settings I need to set? Could buddypress settings have been causing it? Is there some test I can run to see what is it?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

bbPress is tested with wordpress default themes. It maybe a conflict – you need to check plugins and themes

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

berkelmudez
    Participant

@berkelmudez

Thanks for the tip! It’s my bad, I know should’ve checked the plugins and theme first before even asking this.

The plugin that caused thus for me was:’bbpress wp4 fix’.
    It’s kinda funny since that plugin was supposed to fix me help some other problem but I can fix that problem without using that plugin so it’s alright.

It’s still didn’t load the right user created topics, favorites and subscriptions but with a bit of tweaks on the loops I got it to display everything correctly now.

Thanks you very much, I guess that makes my problem resolved now for me 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar