Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbpress plugin – not all topics showing?

• I currently have only one forum. Inside that forum, it says:

Viewing 5 topics – 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Um… am I missing something? It’s showing 5 topics, but says there are 7 topics and all are showing? Totally confused.

Is there a setting somewhere I need to change? I can’t figure this one out.

Thanks!

Kristina

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Possibly 2 sticky topics showing?

I never did get it to work correctly. I just made number of topics showing 5. Then it created a new page.

But now I have a similar problem on the main Forum page. I now have 6 forums, but only 5 will show. There is not a page 2 link at the bottom. I adjusted the settings to only show 5, but still no page 2.

Any suggestions?

BTW, I am using the plugin version and have not altered the templates.

Just figured it out. It was a strange setting in my blog template. All is well now. :)

dlzor

@dlzor

I hate to drag up an older topic, but I’m having the same issue. What exactly did you change starofmay to make things work for you?

Jared Atchison

@jaredatch

95% of the time when this happens it is because your theme is doing some weird things behind the scenes.

The first thing you will want to do is eliminate your theme as the source of the problem.

To do this, temporarily activate TwentyEleven, and now see if this issue is fixed. If it is then the issue is definitely with your theme.

dlzor

@dlzor

Thanks for replying jaredatch. One more question though. Say I figure out that the theme is causing the issue. What can I do to fix that?

Jared Atchison

@jaredatch

Well the best thing would be to contact the theme author if possible. Otherwise you’ll have to see if you can track down the problem :

dlzor

@dlzor

Sorry, I’m not normally big on coding and what not (I typically use others for that, but am trying to solve this one on my own), where would I start looking in order to track down the problem?

Jared Atchison

@jaredatch

Did you activate one of the default themes and see if that made the problem go away?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar