Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress – iThemes Exchange

• Ihatetomatoes
    Participant

@ihatetomatoes

Hi,
    I am using iThemes Exchange and bbPress Membership Add-on and want to include access to a specific forum in one of the memberships.

The issues is that the list of forums is not showing on a page where it should list all the forums available for that membership. I have logged this issue with iThemes, but replied with the following:

I was installing bbPress on my site to test this issue and I got the following:

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3245

Can you start a ticket with them as well. There’s a good chance this could be part of the issue.

Thanks for any help.
    P.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Ok, think that since you’ve paid a large amount of money for a membership product that it should work, and you should pursue them for a fix !

Tell them to set WP_DEBUG to false in their wp-config.php define('WP_DEBUG', false); and troubleshoot what the other plugin and/or theme is causing this issue, this is not a bbPress issue per se, it is another theme or plugin doing_it_wrong.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar