Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress Forum not working with Profanity Plugins

• bmanning20
    Participant

@bmanning20

I need help with profanity plugins for my bbpress Forum website. I have been using Content Censor and Webpurify. These plugin seem to not work with nested replies within the Froum. I need someone help to use a plugin to stop profanity and racist remarks. Please let me know if any questions.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

ok, given that these are both paid plugins, and that for instance content censor says ‘A content scanner is included which analyzes your entire site to locate specific instances of unwanted content so you can take active steps to remove/edit as necessary.’, then I would approach these providers first for solutions.

bmanning20
    Participant

@bmanning20

Hello Robin,

I am looking for recommendations other than those plugins. Also, I have a person doing work on my website who has been using Content Censor and Webpurify for block profanity and racist remark that is not working on nested replies. My person does not have a lot of experience with Forums and blocking profanity. I am looking with experience in Forums and installing profanity plugins. Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar