Search
Bottom

bbPress Fatal Erreur

• flooky94
    Participant

@flooky94

Hi when i want to check my forums i get this erreur

View post on imgur.com

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\wp-content\plugins\bbpress\includes\forums\functions.php:1800 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(298): bbp_pre_get_posts_normalize_forum_visibility(Object(WP_Query)) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\wp-includes\plugin.php(515): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\wp-includes\class-wp-query.php(1681): do_action_ref_array(‘pre_get_posts’, Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\wp-includes\class-wp-query.php(3238): WP_Query->get_posts() #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\wp-includes\class-wp.php(617): WP_Query->query(Array) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\wp-includes\class-wp.php(735): WP->query_posts() #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\wp-includes\functions.php(955): WP->main(”) #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\wp-blog-header.php(16): wp() #9 C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\index.php(17): require(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #10 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\wp-content\plugins\bbpress\includes\forums\functions.php on line 1800

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Suspect you are using php 7.1
    3 fixes
    1. downgrade to a lesser version of php
    2. upgrade to bbpress 2.6 RC
    3. in bbpress 2.5.12 go to /includes/forums/functions.php and change line 1851 from
    $meta_query = $posts_query->get( ‘meta_query’ );
    to
    $meta_query = $posts_query->get( ‘meta_query’, array() );
    Since the next upgrade will fix that anyway, no issue in changing the bbpress file
    best I can offer I’m afraid

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar