Categories
Search
Bottom

BBpress editorial / add roles

• jarhead33127
    Participant

@jarhead33127

Hello,

Currently bbpress uses predefined roles. I want to edit and / or edit the roles to add those who will have the same ability to read or write but with a different name and that I can say that such user belongs to this category.

How can I do it because I can not find any plugin to add categories in bbpress.

Thank you

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

you can use the ‘badges’ section of my bbp user ranking plugin to give different users different labels

bbp user ranking

jarhead33127
    Participant

@jarhead33127

for this plugin I can assign to any user the name I want or it must post a certain number of messages.

Robin W

@robin-w

this has ranks – which require posts and badges which do not require this – you want badges.

jarhead33127
    Participant

@jarhead33127

no badges not mandatory for me.

Doing it now I want to let the participant rank for new registered users that I renamed via bbd style pack in norank

I also changed the rank keymaster in Staff.

I would have liked only an additional rank but with the rights of participant calling Orna Member because it is the members of the association to make the distinction on the forum.

Robin W

@robin-w

best I can do without bespoke coding – sorry !

jarhead33127
    Participant

@jarhead33127

thanks anyway.

I find it a pity that on a forum like bbpress we can not use and modify our roles on the forum part by adding and edit some.

If anyone has any info or help to integrate 1 additional role with the same rights as participant I am a taker.

Robin W

@robin-w

jarhead33127
    Participant

@jarhead33127

tes best job….its ok

thank you

Robin W

@robin-w

great !

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar