Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BBPress Developer Needed

• sweetiessecret

@sweetiessecret

I am not sure if this is the place to ask or not. I need someone who works with BBPress who can work with me for my site. The original person who set it up for me got too busy and cannot help me now. I need someone who understands WordPress, BBPress, and the integration of both together. That is how I have it setup.

I need someone I can go to when I have problems and of course, I will pay you.

My site works most of the time but there is a problem that I cannot solve on my own right now. BBPress locks up sporadically, usually for 5 minutes at a time. It gets a database connection error most of the time. It does not appear to be the web hosting that is the problem because I have literally been on the phone with them daily for the last month and they cannot find anything wrong on their end. It worked fine when it was setup but as of 2 months ago this problem has been happening without anyone to help me figure it out. It does not appear to be a plug-in but cannot be for sure with that either.

This is the problem I need help with now but there will be things that need to be developed over time that I can use help with as well so I am looking for a “go to” guy or gal.

Thanks. Feel free to write here and I will respond. I don’t know if there is a private message option here but if there is please use that instead.

Wendy

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar