BBpress default template rendered with line breaks
I have faced an issue that maybe some people have encountered and for which I did not find much info on the net.
Basically the problem was that the bbpress default template that I embedded in my WP template was rendered with supplementary line breaks (<br> and <p> tags). Just as if the wpautop function was reapplied on the forum content included in the template.
I noticed that the problem was existing on Linux if the template files had an Unix EOL : LF
And also existing on Windows (using WAMP) if those same files had a Windows EOL : CR+LF
I found a workaround by making the template files have a Mac End Of Line with : CR
But I am not sure this is a clean solution
Maybe there is something far more simple that I do not know
I am using the latest 2.4 bbpress version
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.