Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress conflicting with a plugin

• baconcape
    Participant

@baconcape

Hi,

How can I diagnose where the conflict between bbpress and a plugin on our website occurs so I can fix within the plugin?

We’re using a theme that integrates the bbpress forum in to it and we’re 99% sure that this plugin is the reason why the forum isn’t working but we need both the plugin and the bbpress forum to work alongside each other.

How can we find the issue with the plugin and fix it? At the moment the forum structure works but threads and replies aren’t shown at all.

Thanks,
    Adam

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• baconcape
    Participant

@baconcape

bump

caucasusfund
    Participant

@caucasusfund

Hello,
    i have a problem with bbpress, when bbpress is activated, the SlimStat plugin stops working/monitoring my website, and this error is appear in the SlimStat page:

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/…/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3370

please help, how to fix this. thanks

Robin W

@robin-w

@baconcape – can be difficult to track plugin conflicts – what is the other plugin?

baconcape
    Participant

@baconcape

It is a custom made match ticker plugin (we did not make the plugin). Is there a way I can link you to the plugins files?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar