Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress and WordPress .htaccess conflict

• free-russia-net

@free-russia-net

Sorry, does anybody knows here how to settle such a problem. No pictures could be seen in my bbPress forum and the basic theme can not be changed, because no other theme works properly. For example, the is definitely a file on the server http://www.free-russia.net/bbpress/my-plugins/bbpress-polls/icon.png but .htaccess file of WordPress redirects to the 404 error page.

The .htaccess file is this one:

# BEGIN WPSuperCache

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /

AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^.*[^/]$

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^.*//.*$

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} !POST

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !.*=.*

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Cookie} !^.*(comment_author_|wordpress|wp-postpass_).*$

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !^.*(2.0 MMP|240×320|400X240|AvantGo|BlackBerry|Blazer|Cellphone|Danger|DoCoMo|Elaine/3.0|EudoraWeb|Googlebot-Mobile|hiptop|IEMobile|KYOCERA/WX310K|LG/U990|MIDP-2.|MMEF20|MOT-V|NetFront|Newt|Nintendo Wii|Nitro|Nokia|Opera Mini|Palm|PlayStation Portable|portalmmm|Proxinet|ProxiNet|SHARP-TQ-GX10|SHG-i900|Small|SonyEricsson|Symbian OS|SymbianOS|TS21i-10|UP.Browser|UP.Link|webOS|Windows CE|WinWAP|YahooSeeker/M1A1-R2D2|iPhone|iPod|Android|BlackBerry9530|LG-TU915 Obigo|LGE VX|webOS|Nokia5800).*

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-Encoding} gzip

RewriteCond /home/freerus/public_html/wp-content/cache/supercache/%{HTTP_HOST}/$1/index.html.gz -f

RewriteRule ^(.*) /wp-content/cache/supercache/%{HTTP_HOST}/$1/index.html.gz [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^.*[^/]$

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^.*//.*$

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} !POST

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !.*=.*

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Cookie} !^.*(comment_author_|wordpress|wp-postpass_).*$

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !^.*(2.0 MMP|240×320|400X240|AvantGo|BlackBerry|Blazer|Cellphone|Danger|DoCoMo|Elaine/3.0|EudoraWeb|Googlebot-Mobile|hiptop|IEMobile|KYOCERA/WX310K|LG/U990|MIDP-2.|MMEF20|MOT-V|NetFront|Newt|Nintendo Wii|Nitro|Nokia|Opera Mini|Palm|PlayStation Portable|portalmmm|Proxinet|ProxiNet|SHARP-TQ-GX10|SHG-i900|Small|SonyEricsson|Symbian OS|SymbianOS|TS21i-10|UP.Browser|UP.Link|webOS|Windows CE|WinWAP|YahooSeeker/M1A1-R2D2|iPhone|iPod|Android|BlackBerry9530|LG-TU915 Obigo|LGE VX|webOS|Nokia5800).*

RewriteCond /home/freerus/public_html/wp-content/cache/supercache/%{HTTP_HOST}/$1/index.html -f

RewriteRule ^(.*) /wp-content/cache/supercache/%{HTTP_HOST}/$1/index.html [L]

</IfModule>

# END WPSuperCache

# BEGIN WordPress

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

</IfModule>

# END WordPress

The blog is here: http://free-russia.net and the forum is here: http://free-russia.net/bbpress.

Could anybody say what should be added or changed to make the forum work properly?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar