Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BBpress and Divi conflict

• vvmdov
    Participant

@vvmdov

Hello, I am using BBpress(2.6.9) on my website(WordPress 6.0.3) with Divi theme(4.18.0). When using any widget/shortcode of BBpress, as well as when trying to search the Forum, the header section I created with Divi changes its shape on the next opened page, it looks completely different and messy – the section size decreases, the menu items are arranged at the bottom, the font colors change, the logo becomes huge.

I contacted Divi support, but since they don’t even know what BBpress is, they didn’t know how to fix the problem and advised me to contact “BBpress customer support”:
    – “So it seems like the archive template in the plugin is not working in the same way as the standard single post. You can clarify with the developers what template they are using and how it can be changed to make it work in the same way as the single template, at least the general header and footer parts.”

As desperate as I was, I didn’t want to pass without trying. What is the cause of this problem, how should I solve it? Has anyone experienced this problem or know of a solution?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• juvavtdf
    Participant

@juvavtdf

Hello @vvmdov and hello to BBpress support.
    I’m also using BBpress(2.6.9) on my website(WordPress 6.0.3) with Divi theme(4.19.0 — it’s a child theme — ) and it seems I’m facing the same problem, especially when I use the search field.

As soon as I launch the search, my global header and global footer don’t appear correctly, all the css seems to be broken…
    See here :
    Broken css when using the search input

The only thing I could notice is that when I disable Dynamic Css in Divi options (General>Performance), the search comes back more or less to normal but I still don’t have my global header and global footer.
    See here:
    Broken css when using the search input but without dynamic css

Do you have any idea where this could come from and how to fix it?
    Thanks

DeepBlue
    Participant

@deepblue5

Same problem with official Elementor theme :

Hello theme

forums & single topics show fine

but search page is buggy

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar