bbpress and cache
So i own a website in wordpress with latest bbpress installed but i’m having cache issues with the forum. So when browsing i get old content, always have to ctrl+shift+r.
Googling the issue i saw some topics with users but it couldnt be fixed entirely.
I have tried:
– No cache on the hosting;
– Automatic cache on hosting;
– Installed LiteSpeed Cache
Disabled Cache for logged in users
Added /topic* /forum* /forums* to be excluded
Every other setting i found online
– Installed W3 Cache (i have it currently)
Still cache issues specially editing topics (shows old content), going back on forum shows also outdated content. Same happens after editing topics
– Also tried no Cache Plugins, same results.
It has been a pain to try to deal with this and my knowledge is limited on this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.