BBpress Alpha 1.6 problems with localization
I have a problem with localization of forum.
* bbPress Localized Language, defaults to English.
* Change this to localize bbPress. A corresponding MO file for the chosen
* language must be installed to a directory called “my-languages” in the root
* directory of bbPress. For example, install de.mo to “my-languages” and set
* BB_LANG to ‘de’ to enable German language support.
I have edited the bb-config.php and made the directory called “my-languages” in the root directory of bbpress with inside my languages file, but i didn’t see any change.
I have make a deep integration with wp 2.7
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.