Search
Bottom

bbPress Advanced Statistics Notice

• Chuckie
    Participant

@ajtruckle

I was running a Query Monitor on my site and noted the following:

Undefined index: latest-user

wp-content/plugins/bbpress-improved-statistics-users-online/includes/public/class.online.php:229
    bbPress_Advanced_Statistics_Online->allowed_tags()

So I had a look at the core file at that line and found:

private function allowed_tags() {
                // Store all of the strings currently replace
                $this->_tags = array(   
                            "%MINS%"                => $this->parent->option['user_inactivity_time'],
                            "%COUNT_ACTIVE_USERS%"  => $this->stats["count"]["active"],
                            "%HOURS%"               => $this->parent->option['user_activity_time'],
                            "%COUNT_ALL_USERS%"     => $this->stats["count"]["inactive"] - $this->stats["count"]["guests"],
                            "%COUNT_ALL_GUSERS%"    => $this->stats["count"]["guests"],
                            "%COUNT_ACTIVE_GUSERS%" => $this->stats["count"]["guestsa"],
                            "%USER_USERS%"          => _n("user", "users", $this->stats["count"]["active"], 'bbpress-improved-statistics-users-online'),
                            "%GUEST_GUESTS%"        => _n("guest", "guests", $this->stats["count"]["guestsa"], 'bbpress-improved-statistics-users-online'),
                            "%ALL_USER_USERS%"      => _n("user", "users", $this->stats["count"]["inactive"] - $this->stats["count"]["guests"], 'bbpress-improved-statistics-users-online'),
                            "%ALL_GUEST_GUESTS%"    => _n("guest", "guests", $this->stats["count"]["guests"], 'bbpress-improved-statistics-users-online'),
                            "%USER_RECORD%"         => $this->most_users( "record" ),
                            "%USER_RECORD_DATE%"    => $this->most_users( "date" ),
                            "%USER_RECORD_TIME%"    => $this->most_users( "time" ),
                            "%LATEST_USER%"         => $this->stats["latest-user"]
                        );

The offender is:

"%LATEST_USER%" => $this->stats["latest-user"]

So I tried to find where latest-user is also used and only found one place in all the files, here:

private function stats_extra( $activity ) {

if( $this->parent->option["bbpress_statistics"] == "on" ) {
                    // Add the bbPress Statistics
                    $activity["bbpress"] = $this->get_formatted_statistics();
                }

if( $this->parent->option["last_user"] == "on" ) {
                    // Get the HTML latest usser
                    $activity["latest-user"] = $this->get_latestuser( true );
                }

if( $this->parent->option["most_users_online"] == "on" ) {
                    // Get/set the most users ever online, users the active online users
                    $activity["most-users"] = $this->get_mostusers( $activity["count"]["active"] );
                }

return $activity;
            }

This led me to:

// Create the statistics variable
                $this->stats = $this->stats_extra( $activity );

So this warning looks like a false positive to me. Thoughts?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar