Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress Admin Bar Addition – My New Plugin for bbPress 2.x

• David Decker
    Participant

@daveshine

This plugin adds useful admin links and resources for the bbPress 2.x Forum Plugin to the WordPress Admin Bar.

Info & Download here:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bbpress-admin-bar-addition/

Description from Readme:

This small and lightweight plugin just adds a lot bbPress 2.x related resources to your admin bar. Also links to all setting/ tab pages of the plugin are added making life for forum administrators/ moderators a lot easier. So you might just switch from the fontend of your site to ‘Topics’ or ‘Main Settings’ page etc.

As the name suggests this plugin is intended towards forum admins/ webmasters and moderators. The new admin bar entries will only be displayed if the current user has the bbPress/ WordPress cabability of moderate. (Note: I am open for suggestions here if this should maybe changed to a more suitable cabability.)

Plugin/ Theme Support:

At this time the plugin out of the box supports also links to settings pages of some bbPress 2.x specific add-on plugins!

Special Features:

Not only supporting official bbPress 2.x sites ALSO third-party and user links – so just the whole bbPress 2.x ecosystem :)

Link to downloadable German language packs – only displayed when German locales are active (de_DE, de_AT, de_CH, de_LU)

Link to official German bbPress forum – only displayed when German locales are active (de_DE, de_AT, de_CH, de_LU)

NOTE: I would be happy to add more language/locale specific resources and more useful third-party links – just contact me!

Localization:

English (default) – always included

German – always included

.pot file (bbpaba.pot) for translators is also always included :)

Have fun with this little add-on!

I am open for feedback of course!

-Dave :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar