Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress 2.6.9 compability

• chakotenwebmaster
    Participant

@chakotenwebmaster

HI

Wordpress has issued a warning on the plugins page at wordpress.org saying that this plugin hasen’t been tested with the current version of wordpress

So Just out of curiosity is bbPress 2.6.9 campatible with the latest version of wordpress 6.2 ??
    And has it also been tested with the newest version of PHP 7.4/8.0/8.1/8.2 ??

The information tab on the plugins page in wordpress.org says:
    Version: 2.6.9
    Author The bbPress Contributors
    Last update: 1 year ago
    Demands WordPress version: 5.0 or newer
    compatible up to: 5.9.5
    Demands PHP version: 5.6.20 or newer

Please check and inform me and the rest of the plugins users about the status.
    Oh yeah and remember to update the plugins inforation tab at wordpress.org

/Lars

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Milan Petrovic
    Participant

@gdragon

bbPress 2.6.9 is compatible with WordPress 6.2. As for PHP, it works fine with all the new versions, but it does generate various warnings with PHP 8.1 and newer (nothing critical, mostly about deprecated PHP functionalities).

chakotenwebmaster
    Participant

@chakotenwebmaster

Hi Milan

Thanks for the quick reply 🙂

I-ve just made it a habit always checking up on the compability of every plugin i use against the new wordpress major releases before i update the wordpress on my website.

Sure it takes a little longer time be fore i update wordpress but it’s way easier than update and then have to troubleshoot which plugin that’s the sinner when the whole site crashes 🙂

Tanks again

/Lars

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar