Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress 1.1 & BuddyPress 1.3

• Doug

@dougdaulton

Will these next point releases mark the start of the “bbPress as a plugin” releases? I have a couple of projects in the works that are waiting on this next level of bbPress & BuddyPress integration.

If this is addressed elesewhere, please point me to a link. I looked on the bbP & BP blogs and forums, but did not find an answer to the question.

Thanks,

Doug

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Hi Doug,

1.1 is in /trunk/ and is the most recent stand-alone code. You could use it the same as you use 1.0.2/1.0.3 right now and shouldn’t have any issues.

2.0 is in /branches/plugin/ and nothing has been specifically built to make the two talk to each other yet. Every effort has been made to make sure they don’t conflict though, so they shouldn’t get in each others way either. :)

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Hi Doug,

1.1 is in /trunk/ and is the most recent stand-alone code. You could use it the same as you use 1.0.2/1.0.3 right now and shouldn’t have any issues.

2.0 is in /branches/plugin/ and nothing has been specifically built to make the two talk to each other yet. Every effort has been made to make sure they don’t conflict though, so they shouldn’t get in each others way either. :)

Doug

@dougdaulton

JJJ: Thanks. Is there a roadmap for 2.0?

Doug

@dougdaulton

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

No. As far as I know the 1.1 will be the last standalone version. bbPress will soon automagically turned in a WordPress plugin.

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

No. As far as I know the 1.1 will be the last standalone version. bbPress will soon automagically turned in a WordPress plugin.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar