Categories
Search
Bottom

bbp style pack plugin is not showing

• jsima
    Participant

@jsima

Hello Guys,

I wants to added custom button in my wordpress website without changing css or HTML. So I installed bbp style pack by Robin Wilson ( @robin-w ) and active the plugin. But setting of this plugin is not showing under dashboard>settings. bbp style pack option is not showing under setting section. I reinstall the plugin twice but nothing works. @robin-w could you please let me know
    Note:

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and style pack and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Then come back

jsima
    Participant

@jsima

@robin-w

I checked plugin on Twenty Sixteen, deactivate all the plugin and reactive only bbp style pack. But nothing works. Here is snapshot of backend

plugin

Robin W

@robin-w

can you try having bbpress AND bbp style pack

jsima
    Participant

@jsima

@robin-w Yes it works now. I am having to install bbpress to use the plugin. But i do not want to install bbpress to use this plugin. Is there any way to use without installing bbpress?

Robin W

@robin-w

sorry, my plugin is just a styling tool for bbpress, so is completely pointless unless you are using bbpress

jsima
    Participant

@jsima

Okies, Thanks for giving time to answer my question.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar