Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

[bbp-single-forum id] for parent not working

• adamgby
    Participant

@adamgby

Hey. The shortcut [bbp-single-forum id = $ forum_id] has stopped working on my web page. When a parent forum should be displayed with sub-forums, nothing is displayed. When I upload ids of sub-forums, the topics embedded in them are visible.
    For exemple: parent id=1, sub id=2:
    [bbp-single-forum id = 1] – nothing displays, no sub-forums visible
    [bbp-single-forum id = 2] – topics are displayed

After entering [bbp-forum-index], nothing is displayed either.
    What’s going on?

Info: bbPress 2.6.4, Jannah Theme
    Plugins with bbPress: bbp profile information, bbp style pack, bbP topic count, GD bbPress Attachments, GD bbPress Tools, rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress.

blad-forum

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

‘has stopped working…’ so was working for a long time? is bbress at the same version? What has changed – have you updated theme, plugins?

adamgby
    Participant

@adamgby

Yes exactly. Unfortunately, I did a lot of things on the site. I updated plugins, theme, installed new plugins (WooCommerce). I remembered now that I was adding code to functions.php. Code that disables the address fields when a customer buys a virtual product. I’ll check it when I’m at the computer.
    I also changed the database password.

I have a backup from April 14. I restored plugins files from this copy yesterday. After that, two subforums appeared in each parent forum.

I will continue working today.

Robin W

@robin-w

we’ve all been there – you do lots of bits and suddenly it breaks! 🙂 Then you desperately try and remember what you did !. that teaches all of us to make a note in future.

come back if you need further help

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar