Categories
Search
Bottom

BB PRess disappeared!

• 1lizcollins
    Participant

@1lizcollins

Hi there,

Several days ago BBPress disappeared from my WP site (I was running current versions of WP & BBpresss). The links in the dashboard were gone, and it looked af if the plugin itself had been deleted (no files when I looked via ftp, no plugin visible, etc). I reinstalled it today, and many but not all of my topics reappeared in the admin panel, but only 2 are visible on the front end of the forum. So weird! Can anyone help me solve this? I’m at a loss…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• adenslayer
    Participant

@adenslayer

I have this same issue. Turns out once I disable wpsc Support Tickets, BBPress returns.. Any idea how I can fix this issue?

Robin W

@robin-w

@1lizcollins

Don’t know why it happened. try Dashoboard>tools>forums.reapir forums and run one at a time to see of this fixes your links.

It could also be worth checkint that you haven’t got a plugin or theme issue, although neither would cause a plugin to disappear.

Check other plugins

Check that no other plugins are affecting this.

Turn off all other plugins, and see if that fixes the problem. If the problem is resolved, add back one at a time to see which is causing the conflict.

Check themes

If plugins are not the cause, then it may be a theme issue. Switch to a default theme, such as twentytwelve, and test.

@adenslayer

This seems to be a known issue with this plugin viz :

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpsc-support-tickets-bbpress-conflict?replies=1

I see you’ve also posted to the plugin site, so hopefully the plugin author will come back to you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar