Categories
Search
Bottom

Block a user and delete all his topics and replies

• georgemichel
    Participant

@georgemichel

Hi,

I was looking on how i can select one user and delete all his postings/replies; ban user

is that possible to block a user and delete all his topics and replies ?

if there is no option how to accomplish this is there and addon plugin or function ?

thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Chuckie
    Participant

@ajtruckle

I might be wrong but is that not handled by WordPress? When you delete a user you are asked what you want to to with their content. You can assign it to someone else or delete it etc.

See:

https://easywpguide.com/wordpress-manual/users/deleting-a-user/

georgemichel
    Participant

@georgemichel

hi chuckie

yes i tried that before what happens is that all the topics in bbpress related to the user become (user: anonymous) and can not be deleted by deleting the user it stills there you need to delete them one by one

What i’m looking for is f i blocked a user .. i can delete his topics also

thanks

oasiseducon
    Participant

@oasiseducon

i also tried it before and found that, you can block user but can’t really delete all the topics of that user. that will still see and if you want to permanently delete them then you have to do it manually.
    thank you

Chuckie
    Participant

@ajtruckle

You are getting into territory that is a bit beyond me. Short of using your phpmyadmin and deleting content directly from the database (which I don’t recommend). Maybe someone else can help here.

georgemichel
    Participant

@georgemichel

Hi chuckie can you mention someone can help us here or i need to move this issue to another section

Chuckie
    Participant

@ajtruckle

I am just a user like you. I afraid I have no direct contact with the software developers.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar