Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Backup and user account questions

• I’ve just setup bbpress and installed a whole bunch of plug-ins, but I realize there’s no backup option and I think I need to do it manually in my server setting, which I think is annoying.

Another thing is that I realize there’s no option in filling the birthday in the user account information. I would also like to have a restriction on some pages where only certain ages are allowed to enter/browse. And I would also want to restrict users must fill in the birthday, and without privilege to change it.

I have tried to added the plug-in for admin to add users, but it failed to work with an error. Is there other way to do so?

So I would like to know if there is a plug-in or something like that available that works on the latest version of bbpress. Thanks.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• mr_pelle
    Participant

@mr_pelle

There is no backup support/plugin in bbPress. You may try this (first hit on Google for “bbPress backup”).

Birthday imho is the easiest thing to cheat on, anyway if you want to add/remove usermeta, add these lines to your functions.php (located in your template folder).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar