Categories
Search
Bottom

Backgrounds on bbpress pages

• Pietro
    Participant

@pietro_sferrino

Hi Guys…
    Please. I have a little problem. My wordpress theme has backgrounds in every page, but in bbpress pages I have not the possibility to set one. Could You help me explaining me how to add at least 1 background for ALL the bbpages ?? Thank You.
    Pietro

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Are you using a custom background image feature from your theme, or the built-in background feature provided by WordPress?

Pietro
    Participant

@pietro_sferrino

Hi !!
    Well … Yes, I have featureb backgrounds from my wp-theme.

Can you show me a screenshot of the interface for adding the backgrounds? If it is a custom feature that the theme has added in, it will be much more difficult to determine why it doesn’t work, at least without being able to play with the theme myself.

Pietro
    Participant

@pietro_sferrino

Hi !!
    Of course I can … Look, the first image is a normal wp-Page …

if You look at the down part of the 1-st ScreenShot You will find the background settings.

On the 2-nd image, You will see that at the contrary, there are not such field in the forum-pages.

And this is the result, with no any background.

I can use one background only. I do not need therenay slideshow or video.
    In the forum pages is good for me just to see one single image.
    Do You thjink we can do this ??

Thank You.
    Pietro

Pietro,

Alright that is definitely a problem with your theme then. It sounds like the theme has not added support for custom post types to the background image feature. You should contact the theme developer and see if they can help.

Pietro
    Participant

@pietro_sferrino

Ok … like always …
    Thank You !! I’ll find out a way.
    Bye!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar