Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

• netixel
    Participant

@netixel

Hello,

In my forum I would like to see the avatar of users who have posted recently, currently the avatar does not appear in the column freshness.

Help me please.
    Regards

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Then come back

netixel
    Participant

@netixel

I did it and it still doesn’t work

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, without a link to a live site, not sure I can help further

netixel
    Participant

@netixel

Here the link : http://bit.ly/2f48sPP

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, I can’t see why on a default theme with no other plugins it should not work.

I am currently suspecting wplms is turning it off.

In any event, clicking the freshness profile just goes to the home page, so something is affecting your site.

netixel
    Participant

@netixel

It is normal that you are redirected to the home page because you are not logged in

Robin W

@robin-w

no, normal behaviour is to both show the avatar and have a link that is clickable and goes to profile.

you definitely have something affecting this

are you certain that you have tested with a vanilla theme and no other plugins?

netixel
    Participant

@netixel

There is a setting that allows you to not see the profile if you are not logged in, but that is not the problem, which annoying is that the avatar does not appear in the column freshness.

Yes I have tested with no other plugin

Robin W

@robin-w

Can you tell me where this setting is? I do not know of one in the base set-up, which makes me suspect you have something else, which may well also be causing the avatar not to display.

If you could answer in terms of go to dashboard>settings etc. that would be helpful.

netixel
    Participant

@netixel

It is a setting from WPLMS

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, so ‘are you certain that you have tested with a vanilla theme and no other plugins?’ means without wplms.

I remain fairly sure that the issue is wplms

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar