Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Artefacts above and below forum list in 20 16 theme

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

would need a link to an example of your live forum to see what is causing them

rjrjrjrj
    Participant

@rjrjrjrj

It’s not live yet. This element is the first artifact:

https://pasteboard.co/JHlqBWB.png

rjrjrjrj
    Participant

@rjrjrjrj

And here is its CSS:

https://pasteboard.co/JHlruKJ.png

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, no idea what is causing that

it could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwenty, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

If you cannot do this to your site (say because it is live) then use the ‘troubleshooting’ features of this plugin to let you test without affecting other users

Health Check & Troubleshooting

Then come back

rjrjrjrj
    Participant

@rjrjrjrj

Same thing with 2020. I only have bbpress and woocommerce. As you probably realize, I will not be deactivating woocommerce.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, it is not a problem I have seen and bbpress has 300,000 installations, so I cannot say why you are seeing it and without site access I cannot say how to hide it, as that would take me working it out from your screeshots which is beyond free help

Robin W

@robin-w

when you launch, come back and I’ll look again

rjrjrjrj
    Participant

@rjrjrjrj

Will have to use a different solution then. Launching with this will get my ass whipped.

Robin W

@robin-w

if I had to guess, I’d probably guess that you are using [bbp-forum-index] on a gutenberg block page, and that you have either not used the shortocde block, or have code blocks in the page.

The bits in your pasteboard are before bbpress fires

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar