Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

api sessions and creating topics/replies with different dates

• msangor
    Participant

@msangor

Hi, I couldn’t find this using search but I am sure someone has done this before.
    We have our own web-based software that users register/login to. We would like them to seamlessly be able to also go to forums to get support using bbpress (we are on version 2.5.14).
    Is there an API that I can call when a user registers on our product website?
    If they are logged in to our product and click on SUPPORT/Forums, how do I go about having them automatically logged in?

And my last question is if I can create new topics and replies to them with custom dates/times? For example, I want to create a new post with a date of a week ago, and then reply with a date from 6 days ago?

If that’s not possible, perhaps there is an ability to import posts from excel where I could have different date/times?

Your help is much appreciated.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Is there an API that I can call when a user registers on our product website?

Users

If they are logged in to our product and click on SUPPORT/Forums, how do I go about having them automatically logged in?

mzybe

WordPress REST API – OAuth 1.0a Server

And my last question is if I can create new topics and replies to them with custom dates/times? For example, I want to create a new post with a date of a week ago, and then reply with a date from 6 days ago?

Just add/edit the topics and replies from the back end – there you can changed then publish date

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar