Allow empty replies
I’m using an attachment plugin in bbPress. When someone uploads an attachment to a reply but does not put any text in the reply box (which is totally fine for this forum) and then clicks “Submit”, this is what happens:
– the reply does not post
– no error message is given
– the form resets
I’d like it if either
– the reply posted with only the attachment
– or there was an error message
– or the form didn’t reset (i.e. clicking the button did nothing)
As it is, it’s very confusing because there is no indication of failure. Someone would have to look for their reply to make sure it submitted. That’s not reliable.
Thanks for any help!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.