Categories
Search
Bottom

All Replies – Error 500

• arnosr
    Participant

@arnosr

Hi !
    I have a trouble, i tried to resolve since weeks without result so I came to you for help.

When I go to this url /members/name/forums/replies/ for see all user replies, it’s return a Error 500. It’s seams be a memory issue :

[Thu Nov 02 10:44:53.547322 2017] [:error] [pid 18053:tid 115435497309952] [client 90.105.98.10:34272] FastCGI: server “/usr/lib/cgi-bin/php7-fcgi-dps-ssl” stderr: PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 81

But I don’t understand why, how it’s work and how fix this issue.

The weirder part it’s then i log with a admin account, the page appeart without any trouble, I have errors only if I’m not log or log with a lower level.

If anybody have a idee, it’s be great.
    Thanks !

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentyfifteen, and see if this fixes.

Otherwise/additionally talk to your hosting provider

arnosr
    Participant

@arnosr

I found the plugin who generate the error,
    thank you very much @robin-w !

It’s bbpress Private groups which overload the replies list, I look if I found any solution for resolve this.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar