Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

All Forums not showing

• Bendis
    Participant

@bendis

WordPress Version 4.9.9 bbPress version 2.5.14 Using theme Twenty-Sixteen https://applebranch.org/seminary I have a lot of forums – one for every class I offer in my online school. However on the main page where students access the current forum for their class – it only shows forums through the first forum beginning with R (listed alphabetically). This is a recent development. I have looked at the set ups and settings and cannot find a reason. Is there a limit to the number of forums? If not, how can I get them all to show? Thank you.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

dashboard>settings>forums>topics and replies per page – forums uses one of these, can’t remember which

Bendis
    Participant

@bendis

I have ni idea what you are saying.; I have already looked at settings/forums – no where in there does it say anything about how many forums I can have. It mentions replies per page – topics per page but not how many forums

Robin W

@robin-w

forums per page uses one of these settings

Bendis
    Participant

@bendis

In settings for the forum – the only # per page settings are for replies and topics, not the # of forums. I have looked there many times now

Robin W

@robin-w

put this in your functions file, or code snippets

Code Snippets

//Number of forums per page
    add_filter (‘bbp_before_has_forums_parse_args’, ‘rew_number_of_forums’) ;#

function rew_number_of_forums ($args) {
    $args[‘posts_per_page’] = 100 ;
    return $args ;
    }

Bendis
    Participant

@bendis

I’ll give it a try – thank you!

Bendis
    Participant

@bendis

I am afraid that did not work either. I finally just decided to remove the list of forums and put a search feature there instead. My students can use the search to find the correct forum.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar