Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Adventure Canoe Forum

• AdventureCanoe

@adventurecanoe

http://www.adventurecanoe.com

This thing is pretty pimp. I am using bbPress with a sort of modified Kakumei theme. I also pimped it out with the tinyMCE editor and a bunch of plugins from _ck_ as well as some stuff I wrote myself.

Check it out and post something to make me look popular.

-James

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Utilize the space on the right properly. How about expanding the width of tables? ;)

AdventureCanoe

@adventurecanoe

I’ve made some changes. Check out AdventureCanoe.com a new Canoeing Forum and let me know what you think.

Mad Rivers website claims this canoe will carry 1000lbs or 454kgs. Somehow I don’t think I would like to be paddling the Adventure 16 with that kind of load either. I gather from the few comments so far no one seems overly excited about this boat.

I probably should have mentioned that I have a Mad River 14TT which my friends can borrow for a test paddle but we are still curious about the Adventure 16.

Thanks for the comments so far.

Regards..

Steve…

Your background image is of 1600 X 1200. Although may be a small issue but for resolutions above it (like mine 1680 X 1050) it leaves a gap on both the sides. Try reducing the size of the image too.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar