Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Admin checks and approves posts

• swietcher
    Participant

@swietcher

I want it to be submitted for my approval when users post a post in the flow. I also installed the bbpress modaration plugin, but when I want to post a post from my test account, it is shared immediately without approval. How can I solve this problem?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• swietcher
    Participant

@swietcher

I also want everyone who registered on my site to share in the flow. I also don’t want him to go and buy a membership type. I want it to write in the stream as soon as it registers automatically. But first, I need to define a membership type for the person. There is no membership type purchase section. Where can I show this on my site? and How do I get newly registered customers to have a membership type instantly? If it doesn’t, it can’t share anything in the stream. I would be very pleased if the post is shared with the admin approval as above. I would be glad if you help.

Robin W

@robin-w

I want it to be submitted for my approval when users post a post in the flow. I also installed the bbpress modaration plugin, but when I want to post a post from my test account, it is shared immediately without approval. How can I solve this problem?

1. the bbpress moderation plugin has been withdrawn – cab you confirm what plugin you are using
    2. what roles did your test account have, and what settings do you have for the plugin?

swietcher
    Participant

@swietcher

bbpressmoderation.1.8.3.zip

i will send you some ss.

In this way, when I want to send a message from a normal member, it sends it immediately. But I want admin to allow comments. I don’t want it to appear unless you allow it. and something has changed. Now when I log in, it redirects to a different page.

https://prnt.sc/y1toAx1T4t4g
    https://prnt.sc/prq-HOW4HhXb

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar