Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Add Parent forum class to reply form on posts.

• Dimono
    Participant

@dimono

Hi there,

I need to make changes in css that only happen inside all posts en forums of a parent forum.

This is easy to do on all subtopics and posts because the bbp-parent-forum-###class is added to the div classes of the posts.

These classes are not added to the reply forms or a parent div. How can I add the generated bp-parent-forum-### class to the reply forms as well?

Thanks in advance!

Dennis.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

can you post precisely where you want this? a section of html would be useful

Dimono
    Participant

@dimono

Thank you for your quick response.

I researched al bit further and I noticed my question may be wrong.

bp-parent-forum-### is not the right one, I need the most parent one.

I want to add custom CSS to all subforums / topics and posts of the upper parent forum. Preferably to the <body> element because then I can then edit the whole page. The class could have the id of the most parent forum or a custom custom added class (maybe with a custom field?) that is not added to other upper parent forums.

What I’m trying to resolve is the following. My client wants forums in multiple languages, one of them is in Arabic. Text needs to be aligned to the right, but only for all forums and posts belonging that part.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, thius could be a complex answer, so lets try

can you give me the html immediately before and after ONE example of where you would like this

Dimono
    Participant

@dimono

Sorry for late response, there was lots more that needed to be translated so I installed WPML. WPML handles RTL very well.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar