Categories
Search
Bottom

Add css class to forum/topic titles

• janhoos
    Participant

@janhoos

Hey guys!

I’m using the genesis framework with the Metro childtheme (http://d1021797-400.nedlook.com/airsoftclubnederland.nl/forums/) and Metro has these (imo) cool big titles. But its really unneeded on the forums.

I already know I can put the CSS file in my theme folder but when I mod the title attribute, the titles on normal pages and will also be smaller. Its not being restricted to bbPress as both (WordPress and bbPress) use the same title attribute.

Where can I add a class to the bbPress titles? I imagine I need to modify a core file somewhere.

That way I can simply copy the CSS from the metro title and put something like: div class bbpresstitle in front of it and make it so that only bbPress uses that bit of CSS.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• @mercime

@mercime

@janhoos to control page titles in bbPress pages, add to your stylesheet:

body.bbpress h1.entry-title {
    // your styles here
    }

janhoos
    Participant

@janhoos

Thanks for the answer. The problem is the theme uses the same tag. I could alter it in my theme, but I would rather add a class in bbPress. As I bought the theme and I believe it will get updates every now and then. Although you can say the same about bbPress of course… 😛

@mercime

@mercime

The problem is the theme uses the same tag

@janhoos
    .bbPress is only added to the body tag only where bbPress is active. Hence, you could use body.bbPress to ID bbPress pages. I don’t use Metro, so I find it strange that .bbpress would be added to body tag in all pages.

janhoos
    Participant

@janhoos

I’ll try that out! I used the .entry-title tag before. And that was used by metro. didnt use .bbPress

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar