Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

A simple link to bbPress in WordPress MU

• tmcandle234567

@tmcandle234567

I have done all the Buddypress integration and login is great and my buddypress groups can post, etc. But I have found no integration (widgets or whatever) to show bbPress on WordPress sidebars and most importantly I have no idea how to get a link button integrated into WordPress MU (my other addins put one there on the top menu for me.

If I can avoid another night hacking the templates it wold be great since the integration already took 2 days!

Thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• tmcandle234567

@tmcandle234567

Also I have tries bbPress-live (which has not been updated for a while it seems) and that will not work. It does not appear there is any integration out there at all!

Please prove me wrong!

BBpress Latest Discussions works.

tmcandle234567

@tmcandle234567

Thanks – Works for me too! Really appreciate it.

If I may not be tedious – but I am just getting started and appreciate the help.

Is there some documentation that will show me how to get a menu to be inserted in the pages for the discussion board (rather than trying to hack the HTML and PHP (which is not one of the languages I write in right now). I know when I installed the events module that it inserted an events button in the main menus across the site.

Thanks much I am very close to having the basic site in place.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar