Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

A few Questions about BBPress and BuddyPress

• living4god1991
    Participant

@living4god1991

Hi. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I need some help getting started with BuddyPress and BBPress. I just created my first website, which is a community for people living with multiple disabilities. I am hoping to turn this into a nonprofit organization. I have installed both BBPress and BuddyPress, so I will be posting this in both forums. The website is livingwithmultipledisabilities.org, and I have WordPress version 5.4.1, BBPress version 2.6.5, and BuddyPress version 6.0.0. I have BBPress set up with several forums I created, and I think I’m going to use BuddyPress to allow users to create groups. I have a few questions. Is there anything I should do to make BBPress and BuddyPress work well together? Second, how do I set up the register and activate pages for BuddyPress to use? These pages seem to exist, but I think they are blank since I do not see anything when I edit them, and trying to review them redirects me back to my website’s homepage. Finally, is there anything else I might not know about that I need to do to set both plugins up? Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar