500 – Internal server error
I’m a developer trying to implement bbPress on a clients website and I’m running into some issues.
Firstly anything related to “Replies” is returning a 500 error. For example:
– The recent replies widget.
– Windows Server
– PHP 5.6.30
– Memory Limit is set to 128M
– PHP error log doesn’t report back any errors (???) related to this issue.
– Removed the replies widget, obviously.
– Repair Forums
– Refreshed Permalinks
I know a few other people have had a similar 500 issue/s regarding replies, particularly the admin panel. Has anybody got a solution?
Thank you in advance,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.