Categories
Search
Bottom

404 error on bbpress functions

• thodoris7
    Participant

@thodoris7

Hi again,
    I get 404 error when i am using bbpress functions as bbp_user_topics_created_url(6), 6 is the user id.
    I am using ultimate member with integration plugin for bbpress in multisite instalation.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

so can you give us the code surrounding this use please

Robin W

@robin-w

and given ultimate member being present, are you sure this isn’t just a permission issue, ie the page doesn’t show because UM is protecting it?

thodoris7
    Participant

@thodoris7

Hi,
    The code with 404 error is this <a href="<?php bbp_user_topics_created_url($tessera_user_ID); ?>"><?php esc_html_e( 'Topics Started', 'tessera' ); ?></a>
    The only function that works is <a href="<?php bbp_user_profile_url($tessera_user_ID); ?>"><?php esc_html_e( 'Profile', 'tessera' ); ?></a>

Do i have create any pages for the topics as for the forum;

Robin W

@robin-w

what theme are you using?

thodoris7
    Participant

@thodoris7

I am using tessera theme

Robin W

@robin-w

it could be a theme or plugin issue

Themes

As a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwenty, and see if this fixes.

Plugins

If that doesn’t work, also deactivate all plugins apart from bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

If you cannot do this to your site (say because it is live) then use the ‘troubleshooting’ features of this plugin to let you test without affecting other users

Health Check & Troubleshooting

Then come back

thodoris7
    Participant

@thodoris7

When i deactivated Ultimate Member – bbPress which Integrates Ultimate Member with bbPress the problem solved. Now i am wondering if user will syn between ultimate member an bbpress.
    Thanks for the help once again.

Robin W

@robin-w

I’d suggest you contact the plugin author – is this a paid ultimate member add=on?

thodoris7
    Participant

@thodoris7

yes it is a paid plugin.

Robin W

@robin-w

so yes, definitely contact them

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar