Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

4,000,000 data can i use bbpress

• now i hava a forum,the forum has 4,000,000 data,in bbpress i saw all data is in database table bb_posts ,i want to know is bbpress can carry it,

i like bbpress ,i want to use bbpress.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • can anybody help me~

can anybody help me~

What are you even asking if you already have that much data in bbPress?

What are you even asking if you already have that much data in bbPress?

no yet.

my data now in mysql

i want use these data to make a new forum .

now i choose bbpress

but I’m afraid so many data will make bbpress slowly

now only a select count(*) will waste 5-10 s

.this is my problem.

no yet.

my data now in mysql

i want use these data to make a new forum .

now i choose bbpress

but I’m afraid so many data will make bbpress slowly

now only a select count(*) will waste 5-10 s

.this is my problem.

bbPress is the fastest option available. A point worth mentioning is that 0.9v is much faster than 1.0.2v

bbPress is the fastest option available. A point worth mentioning is that 0.9v is much faster than 1.0.2v

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

As an operator of a forum with 4 million posts, you should know that creating multiple topics and bumping them hourly is a bad way to introduce yourself. You’ll have better luck waiting a few days and explaining in detail exactly what you’re question is.

From what I gather, Ashfame seems to have you on the right track. I deleted your other topic and bumps to focus the support in this topic.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

As an operator of a forum with 4 million posts, you should know that creating multiple topics and bumping them hourly is a bad way to introduce yourself. You’ll have better luck waiting a few days and explaining in detail exactly what you’re question is.

From what I gather, Ashfame seems to have you on the right track. I deleted your other topic and bumps to focus the support in this topic.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar