Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

2 questions

• Dave
    Participant

@5point

I created several topics in the past months. None of them were acknowledged. So I’ll try here since this seems to an active thread.

#1. I appreciate the addition of per-forum moderators. I installed the latest RC, but could someone explain how this works – when a mod is assigned to a specific forum, does that person receive notifications, and if so, what are then notified about?

#2. Is it possible in any version of bbpress to batch subscribe WP users to specific forums?

Also, is there any documentation regarding the new features? I’m especially interested in anything moderator-related.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

sorry no-one has answered you. I split this topic off for better presentation

1. I haven’t delved into per forum moderation, but my understanding is that it works just like the current one, except that you can allocate which forums users can mod. So since the current system does not have notification as such then no would be the answer. Of course if mods subscribe to a forum they will receive notifications of new topics. If you want them to also receive all replies to new topics without having to subscribe them, you could add this plugin

topic subscribe

2. nothing immediate I know of, could be done with some coding

No documentation for 2.6 yet

Dave
    Participant

@5point

Thanks for the suggestions.

Dave
    Participant

@5point

Along the same lines, does bbPress have an option to hold comments/new topics for approval?

Robin W

@robin-w

whilst it is old, I believe it still works fine

bbPress Moderation

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar